Thursday 16 August 2012

Entry 4: Calvin O'Keefe and Mrs Who

Today, as Charles brought me to the Mrs Ws' house (I learnt form him that there were three of them: Mrs Whatsit, Mrs Who and Mrs Which). As we went along we met Calvin O'Keefe (bottom left). He said he had a compulsion to go over to the haunted house today. Charles decided to bring him home for dinner. Calvin looked frinedly and he was quite an easygoing person. he communicated well with us and I decided that I would like to be his friend.
Then, we went together to the haunted house, and saw another weird old lady with oversized spectacles. She was in a rocking chair and knitting on a sheet. What's it with all these old ladies? She was Mrs Who (bottom right). She said we were going soon on an adventure to save Father. Hearing these words, hope rekindled in my heart. Could Father be saved?

No comments:

Post a Comment