Sunday 26 August 2012

Post 13: The Final Showdown

So I'm back on Camazotz. But this time there aren't anymore robots playing ball or skipping rope, or, for the matter, throwing out newspapers.

I'm here alone, on an almost impossible mission. My feet keep taking me towards IT, and all the time I'm thinking: What is it that I have but IT doesn't?

And it seemed that even though I was walking at the slowest rate possible, I still arrived. I still saw the gigantic brain, as repulsive and as appalling as ever.

This is Charles This is IT. This is it.

IT has hate. It has anger. But...

IT doesn't have love!

I have it. Mrs Whatsit's, Aunt Beast's, Father's, Mother's, Calvin's, and the real Charles'.
And I have my love for them.

But how? How do I use love to defeat a giant brain? If I give love to IT it would probably die. But being such a repulsive thing that only hypnotises people, I can't do it.
But..

I can love Charles! Yes, I did it! Charles was back! I saved him!

No comments:

Post a Comment