Thursday 16 August 2012

Entry 2:The Failure of Education

Education means a caring teacher imparting knowledge to a group of students who help each other, right? Then I guess the education system (or at least the one in my school) has FAILED.

Due to last night's (or rather Today's) interruption, I did not sleep, causing me to be fatigued today morning at school. I got called on for answering a question on the imports and exports of Nicaragua (which I had looked up last night) but I forgot all of them. And can you believe it? The teacher was sarcastic and the class laughed at me. How will one learn in this environment?
Who cares about the import and exports of Nicaragua anyway? It's not like we are growing up as businessmen or women.

That warranted an interview with Mr Jenkins the Principal.

No comments:

Post a Comment