Friday 17 August 2012

Entry 6: Uriel

Suddenly I was whizzed into nothingness. Yes, total nothingness, like a vacuum. I panicked, and wondered what was happening. Somehow, the Mrs Ws seemed trustworthy, and I hoped that nothing was going to happen to me.
When I exited the nothingness after that I saw I was somewhere different. I wondered whether Father was there, but I had a feeling that it was not so. The Mrs Ws said that this place was Uriel, the third planet of the star Malak in the spiral nebula Messier 101.
It was here that I understood a tesseract. The tesseract is supposed to be the fifth dimension, and if added to the other four dimensions, one will be able to travel through space without having to go the long way around.
I saw the Black Thing on Uriel as well, with the help of the Mrs Whatsit whom had undergone metamorphosis (bottom left). I learnt that The Black Thing was the Powers of Evil and Darkness. What else will be awaiting us?

No comments:

Post a Comment